- 24 years of private equity experience; Co-founded Clearview in 1999
- Managing Director, Capital Partners (Private Equity)
- Project Manager, Mars & Co (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Senior Field Engineer, Schlumberger (Egypt) (Wireline Engineering)
- Workforce Solutions
- MBI Industrial Medicine, Inc.
- The Barcode Group, Inc.
- Derby Building Products, Inc. f.k.a. Novik, Inc.
- Advanced Medical Personnel Services, Inc. (exited)
- Controlled Products, LLC (exited)
- Apothecare Pharmacy, LLC
- Hettinger Welding, LLC (exited)
- Rowmark, LLC (exited)
- Air Cooled Exchangers, LLC (exited)
- EN Engineering, LLC (exited)
- Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. (exited)
- Child Health Holdings, Inc. d.b.a. Pediatric Health Choice
- GCR, Inc. (exited)
- Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. (exited)
- QC Supply, LLC (exited)
- M.H. Zeiglers & Sons, LLC (exited)
- Hillsdale Furniture, LLC (exited)
- Active Day/Senior Care, Inc. (exited)
- Twinco-Romax, LLC (exited)
- VIA, Inc. (exited)
- Compression Polymers Group/CPG International Holdings (exited)
- American Furniture Manufacturing, Inc. (exited)
- Board Member, Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation
- Former Chairman, Board of Trustees at St. Luke’s School
- B.S.E., Civil Engineering/Geophysics, Princeton University
- M.B.A., The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Jim and his wife Joyce have five sons.