- Joined Clearview in 2006
- 25 years of Private Equity experience in deal execution, portfolio management, transaction services and accounting due diligence, and Chief Financial Officer experience in private industry
- Lead partner transaction services and accounting due diligence at Flackman, Goodman & Potter, CPAs, performed more than 100 transaction engagements over 8 year period; Experienced in accounting, tax, systems and integration in lower middle market businesses
- CFO of a lower middle market, multi-national PE owned manufacturer and distributor of tools sold to consumers and industry
- KPMG, Audit
- Controlled Products, LLC
- Hettinger Welding, LLC (exited)
- Air Cooled Exchangers, LLC (exited)
- QualSpec Group (exited)
- EN Engineering, LLC (exited)
- GCR, Inc.
- B.S., Business Administration - Accounting and Marketing, University of Rhode Island
- Certified Public Accountant
Paul and his wife Bonnie have a son and a daughter.